They understand it – they don’t give a Skeleton Grim Reaper Grilling Halloween Shirt if brown people are being killed by the dozens because it doesn’t affect them. It’s only a problem if one of the victims is their one black “friend” from 3 jobs ago. This was an intentional strategy developed decades ago to manipulate the public who is already incompetent at critical thinking, and doesn’t understand the scientific process. The American right wing really had a monopoly of this type of shit for a long time. However, I will concede that the left has been brewing its own fundamentalists using similar rhetoric, which was unfortunately sparked by Trump.
Skeleton Grim Reaper Grilling Halloween Shirt, Sweatshirt, Women Shirt, Hoodie, Tank Top.
Social media doesn’t help anyone. If there’s an Skeleton Grim Reaper Grilling Halloween Shirt asteroid headed towards earth but only 95% of scientists agree that it is going to hit us should we wait for the other 5% to agree before we do something until it’s too late? Pro Life isn’t even what Pro Life means. These same people are usually in support of the death penalty, are morally ok with IVF, and have no qualms about withholding food stamps, mandatory paid maternity leave, universal healthcare, and a plethora of other things that one would assume are “pro life.”
Other product : Marvel Avenger Heroes Halloween Shirt